How Can I Help?
There could be a variety of reasons why you may feel that you need support and guidance to achieve a balance in your life.
- You may feel anxious and worried.
- You may feel nervous and lack the confidence to do what you want.
- You may feel alone, angry or confused.
- You may be feeling that your relationships with other people are challenging.
- You may feel that your life lacks direction and purpose.
- You may be finding it difficult to cope with a current crisis.
- You may be struggling to deal with painful memories.
Counselling can help you:
- To understand your own feelings and emotions.
- To alter your pattern of relating and communicating with other people.
- To increase your confidence and self-esteem.
- To make the changes in your life that you feel you need to make.
- To come to terms with past and present experiences to make them less painful.